The Overview section of the Fleet Tracking menu allows you to visualize your asset fleet. You can see the map on the right and the asset table on the left. This section gives you the state of your fleet in real time (the state of now).
First,be sure you've opened your Tracking area. If you are still in default eVouala, click on More... and Fleet Tracking. You will have to select the Tracking feed of your choice.
In the Overview, you can research for a specific asset using the searching tool above the map. You can also use a spatial filter (button on the upper right of the map to research assets according to the area that you wil specify (radius, rectangle or polygon). You can also search a specific asset in the table, simply by clicking on it.
At the left of the research tool above the map are three buttons;
1) Magnifying glass: allows you to visualize the totality your assets in the map;
2) The peincil in a square or "Batch Edit": allows you to edit ALL your assets. Use this button with caution. For example, if you only want to edit one asset ansd use this button, every other asset will be edited.
3) The arrow: allows you to export your data. You can name the data that you export and the export format (shapefile, csv, etc.).
At the right of the map, there are different buttons;
1) The magnifying glass button: allows you to search for a location or an adress for example;
2) The "+" and "-" buttons: allows you to zoom in and zoom out;
3) The house button: allows you to zoom to your home view;
4) The ruler button: allows you to measure a line or an area;
5) The printer button: allows you to print your map:
At the bottom of the page, you can three colored icons. These icons inform you on the assets that are on the move or stopped. These icons are updated in real time. You can click on each icon to see the assets related to them in the map. For example, if two assets are on the move and you click on the Moving icon, you will see these assets on the map.