The Notifications section of the Fleet Tracking menu allows you to see the different notifications that your assets are sending to your application. You can see the map on the right and the asset table on the left. The notifications have specific icons on the map (you can see them in the legend) and you can see the changes in real time as they happen (both on the map and in the asset table). You can also see the types of notifications in the asset table in the "Type" field.
First,be sure you've opened your Tracking area. If you are still in default eVouala, click on More... and Fleet Tracking. You will have to select the Tracking feed of your choice.
On top of the map are two buttons and a searching tool;
1) Magnifying glass: allows you to visualize the totality your assets in the map;
2) The arrow: allows you to export your data. You can name the data that you export and the export format (shapefile, csv, etc.).
In addition to these features, the Notifications section has a function that allows you to trace the notifications of your asset fleet by using a specified timeline (last 24 hours, last 48 hours, last 7 days or a customized period of time that you can set as you want). For example, if you choose the last 24 hours, you will see all the notifications of the past 24 hours.
At the right of the map, there are different buttons;
1) The magnifying glass button: allows you to search for a location or an adress for example;
2) The "+" and "-" buttons: allows you to zoom in and zoom out;
3) The house button: allows you to zoom to your home view;
4) The ruler button: allows you to measure a line or an area;
You can configurate who gets the notifications for your fleet. To do so, click on More... and Fleet Configuration, then Geofence. You can configure who gets the different notifications by entering the email adress in each box. if you want to add more adress, be sure to separate eache email adress by a coma.